Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

bow for sale

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
I have a brand new, in the box Mathews Drenalin, 28", 70lb bow for sale. Also have the Mathews drop away rest still in the package with it. Its never been shot. Anyone interested?

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
You have to get another cam to adjust draw length. They are available for under 50 bucks usually.

Milo

Tatonka guide.
mike they are pretty easy to find. let me know if you need any help. this is a solid bow as i owned one...very light bow too.

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
I put the rest on it today along with a string loop. Stuck an old Extreme site on there too. I'm thinking I may just keep it.

Anyone interested in a Strother Infinity? Martin Cougar 2000, Martin Fury, McPhearson Mark 12, PSE Coyote (make a good fish bow) . I have a Woman's older PSE out there too, goes to 50 lbs or so . I also have a Horton Steelforce that I cut the stock down on for my kid years ago.

I need to have a redneck yardsale...

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
There is a Grand Ol Man climber out there too if anyone is interested. Good stand, comfy too.

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
The Steelforce never killed a deer. I am sure it would have if she would have pulled the trigger... It shoot well out to 25-30yds.

Milo

Tatonka guide.
pm or text me what your thinkin you want for it and i will see if its in the budget...is it 50-60 or 55-65?

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
50-60 I think. I only put it on the scale once, and it was bottomed out around 63-64. You text me what you think is fair and we'll go from there. I trust ya.....:)