Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

FOR SALE Savage .223

Status
Not open for further replies.

COB-TY

Retired to the happy hunting grounds above.
Ohio
For Sale: Savage Model 110GXP3, .223 Calaber, Internal 4 bullet magazine.
Shot many groundhogs. Very accurate! No Accu Trigger but the trigger is very crisp. $350 plus3 $25 FFL shipping. $500 with Burris Scope, 6 X 18. Will trade for Browning BLR .223.

COB-TY

Ohio
The rifle only is for sale now. Putting the scope on a Browning BLT LT .223. Rifle only now priced at $300.

Mike

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Up Nort
Maybe I should rephrase that then.After reading it, it seems it did not come out how I meant it >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>...I am assuming THE RESASON it doesn't have a accu-trigger is because of the year it was made/manufactured ?

I knew what you meant bud.

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
Maybe I should rephrase that then.After reading it, it seems it did not come out how I meant it >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>...I am assuming THE RESASON it doesn't have a accu-trigger is because of the year it was made/manufactured ?

I read your question twice and it made sense both ways.

COB-TY

Ohio
I am assuming it doesn't have a accu-trigger because of the year it was made?

Mossy I bought the rifle in o4. It has a very crisp trigger but no Accu. I have killed several ground grizz at 100 yards with this rifle. It will shoot where the cross hair rest!

COB-TY

Ohio
Got to sell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now $250 and you pay freight. Also will trade for a good scope in 6 X 24 range.

Last edited:

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Dang Ted, if I weren't just now spending that on a scope for the new slug gun I'd seriously pick that one up..... Too many toys not enough cash :smiley_coolpeace:

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
Might be sold Ted. Dad may just get it as a present. Can't suprise him with gun gifts though. I will let you know asap after I talk to him. No big deal but let me know what scope your throwing in of you could.

Do not hold it for me if you get a nibble between now and tomorrow evening when I see if he still needs a mid rifle.

Status
Not open for further replies.