Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Bucket List Item - Chili Peppers Live

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
I almost drove off the side of the road in excitement yesterday when I heard that the Chili Peppers would be going on tour this year and there were plenty of options close to home to see them! I only have three bands I want to see live: Tool, Garth Brooks, and the Chili Peppers. So this is a big deal for Tracie and I! As long as we've been together we have wanted to see them live. Tomorrow at 10AM I'll be able to snag floor tickets front and center for $60 at the Q in Cleveland. We're going to make a weekend out of it and hit some of the food places that are also on my food list. I want to eat at Lola which is Michael Symons crown jewel and I want to visit the West Side Market.

Needless to say, I'm pumped for June 2nd to get here!!! :pickle:

moundhill

Supporting Member
Hebbardsville..
:smiley_coolpeace:Sounds like an awsome time Jesse! The Q is a pretty nice place, and not a bad price for floor tickets. Live it up!

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
We went to the rodeo at the Q a while back and it was a good time. I'm honestly as excited to visit the Market and to eat at some top end restaurants as I am the concert! I love food and in a perfect world, I'd love to go to culinary school and open up a restaurant. My lifes goal is to retire and purchase a floundering local eatery and revive it. Food and cooking are two of my biggest passions in life and it would be a fitting end to a long, successful life if I could see that lifes dream become reality!

Curran

Supporting Member
Central Ohio
No doubt that will be a great show!! Hope you and the wife have a great time up there.

I've seen Tool 3 times over the years... their concerts are an experience to say the least.

Buckmaster

Portage
I want to eat at Lola which is Michael Symons crown jewel and I want to visit the West Side Market.

Needless to say, I'm pumped for June 2nd to get here!!! :pickle:

Ah, The country bunkin rolling out of the sticks and into town. I'll let the towns people know.

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Sounds like a great weekend, dude. I have a few buddies that have been to multiple Tool concerts, and the general consensus is that they're the best live show of ANYONE. I can't wait for the next album to come out... it's been 5 years since '10000 days' so they're due.

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
.Its take time to make albums that perfect...An is so much sweeter when we have to wait...

Couldn't agree more, brother. The great thing about Tool is, yea it takes them five years to produce an album, but that album is so good that you can listen to it for 5+ and NEVER get sick of it. One of the greatest bands of all time, IMO.

epe

Lancaster
Tool albums have gotten worse over time. Saw them at ozzfest. Came out as an evangelist, then stripped down to his underwear.. They were anal about no cameras for that show.. We snuck a couple in, and got pics...

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Here's the one thing I'll say about my music choices because I've taken flack from my ultra conservative friends before. I don't give two shits what a band or it's members stand for if they make kick ass music. Anthony Kiedis would hate me and all I stand for, but that's cool with me. I love music and if I only loved music from people who thought like me, I'd have crappy music to listen to...