Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Airplane

moundhill

Supporting Member
Hebbardsville..
Barrack Obama, Hillary Clinton, and Oprah Winfrey are sitting in the same aisle on an airplane. Obama gets out his wallet, pulls out a $100 bill, and says, "You know what? I could throw this $100 bill out the window of this plane and make an American very happy."

"Oh yeah?" says Hillary. She gets out her wallet and pulls out ten $10 bills. "I could throw this out the window and make ten Ameri...cans very happy."

"I have you both beat!" says Oprah. She gets out 100 $1 bills and says, "I could throw all these out the window and make 100 Americans very happy!"

As it's the middle of the flight and time to serve drinks, the flight attendant walks by, hearing their conversation. Then she says, "I could throw all three of y'all out the window and make 56 million Americans very happy."

matt hougan

Dayton area
Obama visited a grade school and was asked by the teacher if he would like participate with the days discussion. Obama replied that he would be glad to. He was instructed that todays topic of discussion was "tragedies". Obama asked the class if someone could give the class an example of a tragedy. One girl raised her hand and said, " it would be a tragedy if my mom, dad, and I were killed in a car crash". Obama disagreed and said "No, that would be an accident not a tragedy". A boy in front raised hand and suggested if a school bus full of children crashed and burned killing all the children. Again Obama disagreed, saying that would be a great loss. Finally, a boy way in the back raised his hand and said "if Obama, Biden, and Pelosi were on Air Force 1, and it was shot down, that would be a tragedy". Obama agreed and asked the boy how he figured it out. The boy replied "well, it has to be a tragedy be cause its certainly not a great loss and obviously wasn't an accident.

Last edited: