Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

what the heck is going on

mother nature needs to get off her rag and decide on if she wants cold weather or warm weather , this bullshit of freezing and thawing is getting on my nerves , not much open water and not enough hard water , who pissed her off i want names damn it

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
mother nature needs to get off her rag and decide on if she wants cold weather or warm weather , this bullshit of freezing and thawing is getting on my nerves , not much open water and not enough hard water , who pissed her off i want names damn it

Striking commentary on our recent climate related struggles...

Hoytmania

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Gods Country
I know Mike, it is a good thing. It just never ceases to amaze me how some people can always be busy but never at work. :smiley_depressive:

cotty16

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
I just busted out laughing for some dumb reason...

I didn't until you did!

Better hit the river Kat. That's the only place that is all fishyable.

I'd join ya, but friggin work, then baseball conditioning, then classes for my other masters. Friggin busy! I didn't even get to notice the weather.

When you catch that biggin on the river post up a pic and be sure to thank me for my great advice.

Hoytmania

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Gods Country
So what do you do to earn money the other six months of the year?

I know there is no way I could support a family only working six months out of the year.

cotty16

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
In regard to your mobile bait shop, you should get into contact with the Mingo and Jefferson Sportsman's Clubs. They have a few catfishing events every year. Probably their biggest evenst are the kids fishing contests. Maybe they would let you set up shop there for the evening. Might be worth a call.

might have to give em a call , i nocticed last year at alot of paylakes i fish and catfish tournaments i go to that every one was bitching bout not being able to get the bait they want for a decent price or not beign able to get the bait they want period , like goldfish , live shad , suckers , creek chubs and bluegills ( bluegill permit is the permit im waiting on cause you cant sell them as bait with otu a permit ) well every one was buying up my left over bait like it was candy , and there used to be a guy that would haul 55 gallon drums full of bait up and down the ohio river sitting at different dams and selling bait , well he s dead now but thats where i got the idea . alot of paylakes were bitching cause they cant get the bait guys to show up when thye need them cause alot of bait guys only order bait when they get the order in , me on the other hand have the holding tanks already for pay laking so i just switch them over to bait holding tanks , i have my suppliers lined up and have a few customers already just waiting for the paylakes to open to start delivering . plus i will also be able to stock bait fish in peoples ponds , its somethign i like to do and hope to do very well at