Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Interesting company - Treeline Stands

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Nice looking products. Not at a price point that attracts a lot of people though. I moved a bunch of the Leverage sticks this year. Didn't move a single stand. Glad I just bought one of each. Might end up being my personal stands.

It looks like Millennium's seat on there new all steel hang ons..Looks comfy to me an non restricted(if that makes sense)....Hicks I plan to buy a leverage stand most likely..I dont think there price is that bad..And dare I say I may feel safer in one of them then some others..The price point thing is true though..That is why Millennium,summit an some other came out with lower priced steel hang ons this year...Folks just dont wanna pay 200$+ for stands with the economy the way it is IMO..

Last edited:

buckbuster217

*Supporting Member*
Byesville, Ohio
I talked to these guys at the ATA this year and checked out their stands, I was really impressed with their ladderstands, it was pretty neat, but I do have to agree that the price is alittle steep.

Hoytmania

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Gods Country
Didn't even look at the prices. The only thing that came to mind when looking at the platform is the fact that it is more metal, therefore heavier and more cold surface area that is going to be touching my boots and therefore transferring to my feet. I looked at that and my feet started getting cold.

Huckleberry Finn

Didn't even look at the prices. The only thing that came to mind when looking at the platform is the fact that it is more metal, therefore heavier and more cold surface area that is going to be touching my boots and therefore transferring to my feet. I looked at that and my feet started getting cold.

Cheap carpet zip tied to the bottom of any stand = priceless

Hoytmania

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Gods Country
Cheap carpet zip tied to the bottom of any stand = priceless

That is a good thought Huck, just one problem with that. I leave my stands out all season for the most part. How quiet is that platform going to be with frozen carpet crunching under your feet as you position for your shot.

Hoytmania

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Gods Country
I don't think he was wanting to make it quieter, he was referring to my post about cold metal and it transferring to your feet. The carpet insulating your feet from the platform.

treeline

Treeline will be at the East Ohio outdoor show Feb.24 through Feb. 26 and at the Michigan Deer & Turkey show Feb. 17 to Feb. 19, come check us out! Also, for more/better photos of Treeline products and to view the 2012 catalog search Treeline Treestands on Facebook.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
We are seeing the power of TOO boys! We get Nu-Fletch here one day and Treeline the next!!!

And yes, that seat looks like a carbon copy of Millennium. Even the grommets attaching the "fabric" to the frame appear identical. The entire seat looks like it was taken from the lower half of a Millennium actually. The sticks are a great idea, but at $110, I'll buy 3 sets of cheap 20' sticks at Dunhams and stretch my money. At $230 for the hang-on, I'll stick with my Millenniums with a full back and bigger platform. Some cute work on the Treeline platform though. Adds some sex appeal...

treeline

I apologize for stiking such a nerve....Actually we are 48 employees in north alabama. You must be confused our seat has a custom extrusion which is the way you would do it here in the USA because we have to care about labor cost. When you design something to be built here you have to optimize it for manufacturing here. While you mention the fabric, tree lounge and docs recyler used it for 20 years. Patio furniture with seats like this have been around for 25 years
We will let the consumer decide about the platform.

I am not going to knock Millenium, We just saw a post about our products and wanted to let these guys know that they could see us at a couple of shows in there area, that is all. Maybe we shouldnt have.

huntn2

Hudson, OH
treeline, I may have missed it, but I don't think you have struck a nerve. Feel free to discuss your products and contribute around here. If the members here get their hands on your products and like them they will indicate as such. On the other hand, they will be just as honest if they see room for improvement.

Good luck to you and the other 47 folks with your company.