Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Pay it Forward

rgecko23

*Supporting Member*
Massillon, Ohio
OK guys, Faith at Full Draw is doing a Pay it Forward Turkey Hunt.

We are sponsoring an all inclusive Spring Turkey Hunt Giveaway!!

This hunt reflects putting other people before ourselves, You probably know someone who is less fortunate than you, or is struggleing in their life, or just someone you want to bless because they are always putting other people before themselves.....

The Video below explains how it works!

[video=vimeo;35357269]http://vimeo.com/35357269[/video]

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Very cool fellas. I seen this posted on the FB page yesterday as well.

Can't wait to see who wins this hunt. I'm sure it will be a great time and some great memories.

Buckmaster

Portage
I've killed many a turkey in my day but deer are my thing; so I seldom hunt turkey. If you need land in Jefferson Co. we can accomodate up to 10. I'm best at host, guide, cook, and bottle washer.
Sounds like a meaningful event and worthwhile serving you.
BM

camofry

*Supporting Member*
Well, I really dont know what to say.I had started a story for this last night and just need to talk with the guys wife that I was going to enter for this to clear up a few dates of things he had done with ODNR and The Ohio State Trappers to finish it up and get it turned in to you guys when I just got word that he had passed away tonight as he was running his trap line. Ohio has lost a true Sportsman tonight and will be missed by a lot of people. RIP Bob.

deerjunkie

Canton, Ohio
Well, I really dont know what to say.I had started a story for this last night and just need to talk with the guys wife that I was going to enter for this to clear up a few dates of things he had done with ODNR and The Ohio State Trappers to finish it up and get it turned in to you guys when I just got word that he had passed away tonight as he was running his trap line. Ohio has lost a true Sportsman tonight and will be missed by a lot of people. RIP Bob.

So sorry to hear about this camofry.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member

Sorry to hear that man. Least he left us doing what he loved. If I had to pick a way for my own end, it would be in the woods able bodied and doing what I love.

rgecko23

*Supporting Member*
Massillon, Ohio

I'm sorry to hear that man....

Sorry to hear that Tracy..