Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

New Affiliates for TheOhioOutdoors

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Dang TOO bad this wasn't set up before Christmas! Joe and Jesse would had a new gun! Lol

Nah. We have things planned for site funds over buying us guns. lol. We have get togethers, giveaways, and other things to consider. We didn't start TOO to make money and actually have the worst "business" model ever. But yeah you're right, lol... Always a day late and a dollar short..

I am always trying to come up with new ways to fund the endeavor without plastering ads all over the place.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
corporate sponsers?

Nah... They aren't involved in the site in any way; they do not sponsor, endorse, or have any say-so in the operation of TOO.

The only role they play is giving us a 4-5% return if someone visits their site from TOO and actually buys something... It's an affiliate program, not a sponsorship, or advertising relationship. You're not going to see Cabelas, Amazon, or Bass Pro ads plastered all over TOO. It's just an easy way to support TOO without actually costing you anything.

Last edited:

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Nice work dude. I'm just along for the ride fellas. Joe is the mastermind. If he is the brains, I must be the sex appeal... lmao

:smiley_blackeye:

Thanks for the support fellas. If it weren't for you all, TOO would not be what it has become! :smiley_clap:

Curran

Supporting Member
Central Ohio
Great job fellas!! The Curran household buys plenty of goods through Amazon so we'll start using the links to help keep the lights on. :smiley_clap:

Dannmann801

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Springboro
Any way for TOO to cash in on our in-store brick'n'mortar purchases? Or is it strictly online?

Smart move, btw...attaboy Joe

Dannmann801

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Springboro
Any way for TOO to benefit from our in-store brick'n'mortar purchases? Or is it strictly online?

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Any way for TOO to benefit from our in-store brick'n'mortar purchases? Or is it strictly online?

Nah. Only online referrals. Basically if we send them a customer thy say thanks... They figure if you drive there you were going anyway. Lol.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Also. The amazon one is for anything. Not just outdoor gear.. That's just the image I used for the link. Same with BPS. Anything in the store.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
I'm trying to buy a scope for the new slug gun but they don't show it on their site (BPro)... Calling them too see if I can get an item # so the site can get the credit for the purchase......