Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Couple more buck pics

Curran

Supporting Member
Central Ohio
I think I'll call these guys Larry, Skinny, and Mo...

This is the only picture I have of Larry, and all I can see is his right antler. From the looks of it he has 5 points on his right side....

He doesn't really have any curls so I couldn't call him Curly. Just a skinny 8 point. He's got some little brow tines that are tough to see in this picture....

Mo is the same buck that is in the "sequence" thread. I have several pictures of this guy, and even saw him on stand last night, but I didn't have a shot opportunity at him. He likes crusing the edges of this corn field, so hopefully I'll be there one of the times he comes by. He's a really big bodied buck...

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio
Nice pics! All those bucks show some major potential.

I went out this afternoon to check my camera along the field edge, and in a matter of three days, I found 5 new ground scrapes. You seeing many scrapes up that way yet?

Curran

Supporting Member
Central Ohio
There weren't any scrapes in the area that I hunted last night, but I didn't venture along the edge of the field very far. I'd bet there is one or two scrapes further down the fence row from here where an overgrow ditch intersects the field. Normally there are a few scrape on both sides of the ditch.