Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

New deer...pleasantly happy

Kaiser878

ohio
Pulled my card today from behind my house. Was happy to see this deer. Not sure where he came from but a nice buck non the less.

Here are a couple new ones from another farm that just showed up.

Kaiser878

ohio
We will see. Who knows. The odds of me seeing any of these deer next year are slim to none. I was going back through photos of deer I have had in the past couple years that have never returned to the next year. THe number that dont ever come back is kinda irritating. I can only hope a couple of these deer come back. THe area behind my house isnt that great for holding big bucks on a yearly basis. Most are just passing through. Roamer was an exception to the clause, I got lucky that he stayed around.

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
We will see. Who knows. The odds of me seeing any of these deer next year are slim to none. I was going back through photos of deer I have had in the past couple years that have never returned to the next year. THe number that dont ever come back is kinda irritating. I can only hope a couple of these deer come back. THe area behind my house isnt that great for holding big bucks on a yearly basis. Most are just passing through. Roamer was an exception to the clause, I got lucky that he stayed around.

I just began to realize this this year. I'm only going into my third year running cams... Last year I had four bucks on cam that were 135+, but this year I haven't caught a single one of those bucks on camera. It's like they just vanished. Frustrating to say the least.

Tree Monkey

NW ohio
So Zach....at ur hunting lodge, do you have a pool
and hut tub to unwind after a hard days hunt? Do you provide 5star dinning? What kind of entertainment do you provide for the evening hours? Do you have little workers who track the deer and after the shot do they clean the animal up for a picture and gut it for you and cut it up and package it? If you do I would be really interested in booking a hunt with you outfit.

Thanks ryan

PS : The pool and hot tub aren't game changers, I will settle for a heart shaped jet tub.

Last edited:

JOHNROHIO

Participation Trophy Winner
Very nice. I run into the same problem, It is frustrating seems as i only have one that will stay out of what i get each year...poof and there gone no sheds nothing.