Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Arrows... What are you shooting?

I'm in the market for some new arrows. In the past I've shot Carbon Express, but have had the best accuracy with AeroDynamics Nitro Stingers. I've been considering something from the Easton line, like Axis or FMJ. However, I've read a few articles about Victory arrows, but I've never heard/seen any of them and don't know anything about them.

You know...the saying is: "You're only as good as the arrows you shoot."

What arrows are you shooting?
Why do you like them?

Thank you, Bowhunter57

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Easton Axis nano 340's.. Never done me wrong, no reason to switch. Fuggers are tough.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Easton Flatlines. Never shot anything but Easton, and don't plan on changing anytime soon.

Same here. Easton Flatline 340's. I have shot Easton arrows since the 2117 Easton GameGetter II days. I shot a bunch of deer with the ST Axis 340's and IMO they are one of, if not the toughest arrow on the market. I was iffy about the switch to Flatlines, but they are tough as well and penetrate the way you want your arrow to do...

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Easton Flatline 340s for me as well. They are a great all-around arrow... tough enough to get it done in the woods and light enough to help you out on the 3D range. I've got no complaints at all with these arrows. That being said, I'm kicking around the idea of going back to something heavier just because.