Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Back to the O.R.

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Some of you might remember back several months ago when I had an Epidural Injection done on my lower back. I'm still having issues with it and so they have decided to try Facet Joint Injections. I have to be over to the hospital at 6:30 tomorrow morning. I hear this type of injection will probably put me down all of Monday and maybe a bit longer just depends on the person I guess :D.

In the morning it's off to take a 2 hr. journey with a 10min nap in the O.R.

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
Suck it up! J/K Something about the back that makes me nervous for any kind of injection/surgery. Prayers sent.

Beentown

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Thanks Fellas I appreciate it.

This will be the last trip for this disc ( L5/S1)because the next step if it doesn't work is pain meds then surgery. I for one am not looking forward to that lol.
I still have 2 other discs that are screwed up and may need stuff done with them at some point down the road as well. The next one will probably be my T8/T9 disc.

Gotta love those semi trucks lol. Have a good one fellas and I will let you all know how it goes when I get back home.

tuffshot

The Crew
Redcloud,

Please be very carefull with those injections. Keep a close watch on your liver, especially if you drink. Also be aware of the possibility of hepititus. There are a lot of factors than are still unknown.

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio
Adam, good luck with the injections. Surgery sucks, but it may be necessary. My dad has had surgery on his lower back twice now, and it seemed to help him tremendously. Hope everything goes well buddy, keep us updated.

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Just made it back home :D. Still feel pretty good from the knock out meds lol. See how my back feels after all that wares off in a little bit but for now it feels pretty good.

Thanks for the well wishes fellas :D.