Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

My Daughter

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
That was freaking awesome Jeff! You have alot to be proud of! She has a great charisma about her and kicked that songs ASS! Thanks for sharing buddy!

Riverdude

The Happy Hunting Grounds Beyond
Supporting Member
Ashtabula, Ohio
Thanks guys, Yup I am very proud of her. She plays violin, 6 string, 12 string gutair, and piano. We had some bad times when I got divorced from her step Mother but hung in there and now we are very close. Yup a proud father. :smiley_crocodile:

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Diablo! You horny little dog you! This is RD's daughter we are talking about. Don't forget her uncle is CJD. They are backed by J, Ohiosam, Dannmann and several others around here pretty close. You are skating on thin ice brotha! lmao

Riverdude,
You've gotta be bustin' at the seams with pride. :smiley_clap:
That daughter of your's is a damn sight better than Taylor Swift. I certainly hope she gets her shot and makes it all the way to #1.

Sincere hopes and prayers!
Bowhunter57

Buckmaster

Portage
Good stuff RD.

I'll be right with you in a couple years. My 6 year old daughter has been begging to take singing (she has God given talent too) and dancing lessons so tonight is the first night of singing lessons. I'll be there with my hunting magazine and a keen ear.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Don't make me, CJD, Huck, Danmann, J, Cotty, OhioSam and Hick have to hunt ya down Bro. :smiley_brancard:

Already working on it Jeff..... us old guys with young daughters gotta stick together..... only thing now is which 410 do I knee cap him with.... hahaha officer it was a hunting accident I swear hahaha