Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Slicktricks new blade.

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
The vipertrick...

Vipertrick.jpgVipertrick.jpg

Last edited:

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Been out for a couple years. I'm not a fan. Never shot them myself but I don't like really long tips. I like a sharp, short built like a tank tocar style tip. Something I can really slam into bone if need be. I think longer tips increase leverage on the point where the. Made goes through.

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
Nope Joe it is a new one. I pulled a fast one and had to edit the name of the blade. Just introduced today.

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
"VIPERTRICK - MEANER THAN A SNAKE! The 2012 VIPERTRICK is a super penetrating COC 2-edge tip traditional head as stong as 1 piece heads, but is superior with replaceable LUTZ CUSTOM knife grade MERCEDES blades that are sharper and also resharpen sharper. The VIPERTRICK has famous SLICK TRICK field point flight and 4 blade SLUG HOLES, and greater blood trails since the 4 blades have greater total cut than 3 blade heads."

BLADES: .035 SS LUTZ MERCEDES BLADES
FERRULE: Super Steel
AVAILABILITY:
CUT: 1 1/16" + 7/8" = 1.94" Total Blade Cut
BLADELOCK: Alcatraz - Patented
TIP: 2 Edge, Cut on Contact
FLIGHT: Field Point, Most Bows

Looks good to me.

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Looks nasty to me. I doubt that these are noticeably weaker than the regular slick tricks. I mean, it's still a solid ferrule and the blades really aren't that long in comparison to Magnus or Steelforce heads... and they are about as tough as they come.