Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

For Joe..

moundhill

Supporting Member
Hebbardsville..
:smiley_arrogant::smiley_baby::smiley_arrogant:

Bama played amazing D. Nuff said..

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
I knew bama was going to come back with a vengeance. It looked like the LSU D didn't even show up. Still they held bama to only 1 td. but bama held LSU so that they never even coaxed the 50 yard line. Damn good game. And he trophy stays in Alabama for three years running and the sec the past 6. Heck yeah.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
One of the best defensive performances I have ever seen. That, or the worst offensive/coaching performances. 'Bama definitely came ready to roll some heads. I still don't agree with them getting a rematch, but thats the way it works.

Congrats Joe. Fucker... lmao

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I knew bama was going to come back with a vengeance. It looked like the LSU D didn't even show up. Still they held bama to only 1 td. but bama held LSU so that they never even coaxed the 50 yard line. Damn good game. And he trophy stays in Alabama for three years running and the sec the past 6. Heck yeah.

'Bama showed some impressive defense, but LSU was still pathetic. I don't care how good a defense is, if you're the number 1 ranked team and bring your A-game you will score points. That was the most boring National Title game I've ever watched. In fact, I spent more time watching the OSU vs. Miami Tostitos Fiesta Bowl on ESPN classic last night. I just wanted to see McGahee get his leg broke in half again. lmao