Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Four letter word..

moundhill

Supporting Member
Hebbardsville..
CORN..

Put some corn out and here's what came by in 3 days.

Here's the one I've gotten quite a few pictures of, and some in daylight..

Here's the 2nd biggest buck I have pictures of this year, and he survived!

Another good one

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Nice! Too bad most are at night. Not all though. There is hope! Your Dad is still hunting isn't he?

Sent from my BlackBerry 9630 using Tapatalk

moundhill

Supporting Member
Hebbardsville..
Nice! Too bad most are at night. Not all though. There is hope! Your Dad is still hunting isn't he?

Sent from my BlackBerry 9630 using Tapatalk

Yeah dad's still horn huntin. He walked right by my corn pile just 3 hours after that big one showed up. I think his best bet would be catching the buck in the daylight pic on the way in to the corn. There is definitly hope, and he is due, I know that for sure.

These deer all disappeared before gun season, and are finally starting to come back..Now we just need to get them less nocternal :horse:

Curran

Supporting Member
Central Ohio
Nice bucks moundhill!! Gotta love seeing that.

I was excited to check my camera today, put out a block called quick draw & the deer have been all over it. Coons too, but I haven't checked the camera for 3 weeks so was pumped to see what has been comeing through. Got to the woods, opened the camera, looked at the back, and the switch was still in the OFF position from when I last pulled the card. :smiley_blackeye:

moundhill

Supporting Member
Hebbardsville..
Nice bucks moundhill!! Gotta love seeing that.

I was excited to check my camera today, put out a block called quick draw & the deer have been all over it. Coons too, but I haven't checked the camera for 3 weeks so was pumped to see what has been comeing through. Got to the woods, opened the camera, looked at the back, and the switch was still in the OFF position from when I last pulled the card. :smiley_blackeye:

I make sure i double check my settings every time i swap cards..that would be the definition of frustration! I have an apple block in the middle of that pile and they've been tearin it up TOO.

Thanks FS!