Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

FOR SALE Canon XH A1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rutin

Ina Duck Blind
Hey guys,

Im selling my Canon XH A1 due to going through a divorce right now. Heres the low down on it. I bought it two years ago brand new. This camera was originally bought by a 60 yr old guy who was going to film a close friend who was a Jazz musician and ended up falling through so he didnt use it. I bought it and used it for one season of hunting and must say this is one badass camera! Its like brand new and flawless.... It comes with 2 batteries, charges, hd cables, 2 lens caps, extra panisonic hd tapes, Kata carrying case, and a porta brace body armour and rain slicker. I will attach a pic of the camera but if your interested in a pic of everything let me know. Im asking $2000 obo for everything.

Thanks,
Zach

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Damn Rutin.. Sorry to hear about the divorce.... Just remember buddy.. There is always a woman out there that can make you happier..

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Damn Rutin.. Sorry to hear about the divorce.... Just remember buddy.. There is always a woman out there that can make you happier..

WTF? Who the hell is this guy?!? Regular old Dr. Phil right there. And here I thought all women were evil bitches hell bent on ruining our lives!!! (Except for SP that is! :smiley_clap: )

Last edited:

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
WTF? Who the hell is this guy?!? Regular old Dr. Phil right there. And here I thought all women were evil bitches hell bent on ruining our lives!!! (Except for SP that is! :smiley_clap: )

They are... I didn't say marry the new one did I. lmao They only act right till ya put a ring on em. lol...

Rutin

Ina Duck Blind
LOL! Isnt that the truth.... they love that you hunt and are passionate, then they change you a little, and then they want to change you into who THEY want..... well Fugg that! I aint changing for anybody.... only way im getting married again is if i marry up! She better be hot and make alot of money, and doesnt care how I spend it! That aint happening!

huntn2

Hudson, OH
Sorry to hear about this rutin. Wish I could purchase the camera but I am not in a position to.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.