Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Go blue!

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Most years I would be rooting for Michigan in support of the Big 10. Tonight, I'm a Hookie. VT would have been my first choice of schools had I left Ohio. With all the shit I've taken from Michigan fans this year, it's made for a sour puss!!!

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
I'm feeling the same way Jesse! Any other year I'd root for the team up north but this year I hope the Hokies blow them out!

Boone

*Supporting Member*
N.E. O-H-I-O
Sorry, but I have VT today. My buddy and I bet a six pack on every bowl game (except for OSU because we won't root against them) and it's his pick and I got VT, and three points for the spread I think. I am crushing him this year 21 games to 7, up 3 and a half cases! No luck with deer this year, but I can win the beer and drown my sorrows.

aholdren

Supporting Member
South East Ohio
Im going Big Ten and rooting for DeTard, one lucky sumbitch. I will always root for a Big Ten team when there not playing the Bucks.

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Congrats to the blue nation. DR got pretty lucky tonight throwing up those hail marys but Hemingway bailed him out with two outstanding catches. BM would have over thrown those two passes by 5 feet or more.lol :smiley_blackeye:

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio
Congrats to the blue nation. DR got pretty lucky tonight throwing up those hail marys but Hemingway bailed him out with two outstanding catches. BM would have over thrown those two passes by 5 feet or more.lol :smiley_blackeye:

From what I did see here at work, VT was owning us. Looking at stats, we definitely got lucky.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Congrats to scUM on doing their best to boost the Big 10 a little. Hemingway is a beast! And so is that QB from VT! That kid is a monster!!! Another great bowl game. Hopefully tonight's game with be good as well. I'm pulling for Clemson all the way because if there was ever a group of haters, it is the jealous WVU crowd!!!

aholdren

Supporting Member
South East Ohio
Congrats to scUM on doing their best to boost the Big 10 a little. Hemingway is a beast! And so is that QB from VT! That kid is a monster!!! Another great bowl game. Hopefully tonight's game with be good as well. I'm pulling for Clemson all the way because if there was ever a group of haters, it is the jealous WVU crowd!!!

They are way worse then UM fans. I have a neighbor that has never lived nor worked across the river but is ate up with WVU and slamming the Bucks.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
OSU fans are WAY worse than WVU

Go Blue!

How many WVU fans are you around on a daily basis? How many Buckeyes fans? Its obvious that you would think this being a UM fan in the heart of Buckeye country. Come down here and work in WV, live 10 minutes from the river, and tell me that it is still that way. Not even close...

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
How many WVU fans are you around on a daily basis? How many Buckeyes fans? Its obvious that you would think this being a UM fan in the heart of Buckeye country. Come down here and work in WV, live 10 minutes from the river, and tell me that it is still that way. Not even close...

I knew that would get your goat! :smiley_clap:

OSU fans always complaining....buncha women. lol