Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Three times a year...

Milo

Tatonka guide.
nice to see brent mussberger calling this game:smiley_blackeye:..good lord

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
21-10.

Florida just blocked a punt and returned it for a TD, which I called on our second punt. I knew it would happen at some point because our punt protection is nonexistent. We look sluggish and scared. Boom Herron has been running like crazy, but we keep shooting ourselves in the foot. Braxton Miller looks HORRIBLE in the pocket. Scary bad...

moundhill

Supporting Member
Hebbardsville..
The bucks looked awful, i watched the game at Broney's and every OSU fan in there was watching other games..down right embarasing Bucks..

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Well at least MSU beat Georgia.

No shit. I knew Penn State was done for, as did most of the country. I felt MSU and Nebraska were the best chances for the Big 10 to win today and only MSU showed up. Wisconsin will give Oregon a game, but I'm not expecting a win...

moundhill

Supporting Member
Hebbardsville..
Great game so far between the Badgers and Oregon. I'm pulling for Oregon personally since that's where dad's from and always rooted for. These offensive games are fun to watch!

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
I'm shopping for gold and purple shirts tomorrow!!!

Go for it... I actually walked up to a guy in the mall yesterday.. Total stranger wearing an LSU jacket. Patted him on the back, shook his hand and said "Roll tide".. He said "good luck".. I told him Bama doesn't need luck. They handed LSU the ballgame last time... And if there is one thing i do know about Bama it's they don;t let things like that happen twice.. Paybacks a mother.. I'm saying bama by 14.