Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Survivors

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Here are some of the survivors of gun season. Hope they make it until next year.

I think the 8pt is the one Dante shot awhile back and we tracked it forever. Seems he is fine now.

The yote and coon need to go. The coon are going to get hunted next weekend....HARD.

Then it will be time for the yote :smiley_clap:

[video=youtube;tIYeQMSX4dw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tIYeQMSX4dw&list=UUupWLBS53K9R-N7e9kCsO8Q&index=1&feature=plcp[/video]

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
As soon as deer season is over I am going to hit the yotes hard. What is your usual schedule Adam?

Right now it is Monday - Friday 8-5pm but I'm not sure when they will stick me on my new schedule of Tuesday - Saturday 8-5pm. That might start as soon as 1-16-12

I will let you know what happens in a couple weeks.

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Nice assortment going into next year.

The 8pt will be nice unless Dante pounds him during muzzy season. REDEMPTION !!!!!

For the most part all my deer are nocturnal now and not coming out during shooting light. I see we only have the couple doe still on the property right now but that will change as soon as the weather turns colder lol. They will yard up and move through like they did last year given we get some fricken snow around here. As far as bucks I still have a button, 4pt, 6pt, and the 8pt on this section of the property but I know we still have a few others that have yet to show back up on the cams. Going to toss more corn out here in a couple more days and keep the cams rolling.

dante322

*Supporting Member*
Crawford county
That looks like him but I would imagine there should still be a visible wound. would be on his left side. the shot where he passed by the cam quickly should have shown it. I paused the video a few times but didnt see anything.

I know from personal observation there is a group of 4 does traveling that property together. and I have seen that buck at last light a couple times in the last month or so.