Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

2011 Buck.

hunterkid94

My deer that I attached here is the one that I killed on my last day for the 2011. Contrary to Ohio deer, this one being killed in West Virginia, the deer dont get constant corn fields to feed from where I hunt in WV. Our deer get to eat rocks instead rotflmao . Anyways, since I have limited family here in Ohio, no friends with land, and no bow, I typically hunt at my dads in WV. I had 3 days to hunt this year because of school and work and guess what? RAIN RAIN RAIN! I had seen a black bear, small 4pt, and some squirrels on day one but nothing until day 3. About 8am Wednesday the rain stopped and I decided that since I had until noon to hunt for the year, if it was brown it was down. So this guy came up towards the stand, maybe 50 yards, where I sat with my 280 Remington. Bang flop. And that was the end of my hunting season. With the new year comes new chances. Im picking up a new bow this spring, new kayak this summer, and hopefully I will have a better hunting season in 2012. Happy new years all!

Attachments

• 2011-11-23_07-26-39_215.jpg
    2011-11-23_07-26-39_215.jpg
    217.3 KB · Views: 208

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Congrats man! Welcome to TOO by the way! Thanks for sharing your hunt. Goodluck in your future hunts as well.

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
Congrats on the Buck and Welcome TOO our site also. Glad to see you stick with it even in the rain.....and that it payed off for you.