Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Half Rack To No Rack

RUT NUT

The first couple pics he was carrying one side. Two hours later he had dropped the other side. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1325428304.625058.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1325428324.902555.jpg

RUT NUT

Now ya know where to look for it! I've found them close to pic location.....One was right in the corn pile!

That's what I was thinking....but after he left the corn pile with one side....it wasn't until two hours later when he returned without that side. How far do you think he could have traveled in those two hours?

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Hard saying. Wouldn't surprise me if the other is a 1/2 mile or more away. Kinda doubt it, but it is more than possible. Good luck finding it!

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
That's what I was thinking....but after he left the corn pile with one side....it wasn't until two hours later when he returned without that side. How far do you think he could have traveled in those two hours?

Found mine about 120 yds from corn pile....In his bed. I'd start on the trails leaving this site.....any browsing fields that may be close by. Also, if he was to jump a fence or creek, the impact on landing will knock them off ~~ so will bumping sapplings.