Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Lesnar is a Puss

Schu72

Streetsboro
Never seen anyone in a combat sport so afraid to exhange blows. Glad you threw in the towel you puss. No heart what so ever.:smiley_blackeye:

Schu72

Streetsboro
Basically curled up in a ball from the word go. Took a nice kick to the ribs and went down in a heap. Covered up and got beat around until the ref stepped in. TKO RD 1. Then he announced he was done in the UFC. What a joke.

Last edited:

aholdren

Supporting Member
South East Ohio
I would say that after he got trashed by Carwin it done something to him mentally. You cant go from having the heart and drive that he showed in becoming a NCAA heavy weight champion in wrestling to beating the talent that he has in the UFC to where he is now with out something affecting his mental status. I am not going to call him a puss cause I think it takes some big balls to even step into the ring with people that can just tear you a new ass. I guess if your calling him a puss then your calling Couture a puss also.

twireman

Kingston, OH
I must say that dude he lost too looked like twice the man last night. I never thought I would say that about Lesnar. I couldn't imagine being close to these ogars when they're pissed off!!

Schu72

Streetsboro
I guess if your calling him a puss then your calling Couture a puss also.

What ? Randy was almost 50 when he hung it up and fought just about everybody who was anybody, sometimes dudes who out weighed him by 50 lbs. Brock fought 8 times. That's just a silly comparison.

If you're in the MMA sport, you gotta be able to take as much as you can dish out. Most of those guys are tougher than nails and are fantastic athletes.

I've never cared for Brock Lesnar, from the very beginning. He has always had too much mouth and relied on his size for intimidation. All that mouth came from the fake WWF arena, where it was standard proceedure and you didn't have to back it up with anything that the promoters couldn't handle.

In the UFC, if you're talkin' trash and acting big & bad, you'd better bring your A game and have something to back it up. When the cage door closes, the tale will be told!

Bowhunter57

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
I'd like to see you eat those knees and kicks to the stomach after having 12" of your colon removed. I bet you'd have folded like a towel also. Just sayin...

I was never much of a fan of Brock either. I did like to watch him fight because of his size and speed. He is a true anomaly when it comes to that, but he lacked the chin to go with it. I'm not going to sit here and question the mans heart because I don't know what all he's been through and I damn sure don't have the balls to step in to the cage with a beast like Overreem. I agree he looked like shit last night however...

Schu72

Streetsboro
Jesse, this wasn't the first time he curled up in the fetal position and waited on the ref. He's done it 3 fights in a row. He just got lucky one of those guys punched himself out of gas. Sure he has had health issues and I don't know what effect that had on him. However, he is one of the biggest heavy weights ever. He generally is the bigger fighter in the cage sometimes out weighing his opponents by 60+ lbs by fight time. He probably was set up for failure by being thrust into fights with uppper level guys too soon, but hey when you market your self as the "Baddest Man on the Planet" and act like an idiot after beating Mir you deserve everything you get.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
I'd pay money to arrange a sit down between you and Brock so you could explain that to him! Or better yet, get you in the ring to roll with him!!!

:smiley_clap:

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Is Lesnar the douche that does the Scent Killer commercials?

I could care less about any of it to be honest. Never did get into PKK. (Punch, kick, kill).

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
I think you just have a man crush.:smiley_dancing:

Not in the least. I just find it funny when men who stand ZERO chance of surviving a single round in the octagon in their own weight class, let along in one with guys almost 100 pounds heavier, will question the heart and toughness of guys that could whip their ass with one arm tied behind their back. Its on par with me criticizing Mark Drury for shooting a 150 on the first day of the hunt. Who am I to question that?

I just think it'd be hilarious to watch you explain Brock's lack of heart and pussitis to his face that's all!!! :smiley_clap:

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Its obvious he's on them and he's deflecting by pointing a finger at Brock. This is a 19 year old Brock. Dude has always been huge. He's a fucking Viking for shits sake. I'm not saying Brock has never taken them because I'll bet he did when he was in the WWE, but it is obvious Overeem has been on the juice and he's not convincing me that he's not by point a finger at Brock...

TripleA88

*Supporting Member*
Not so sure where you see Lesnar as a puss? Heres my thoughts.

Lesnar was not a well rounded fighter, but he came to fight none the less, and at a level where very few people could have handled him. Not taking away from a disease that kills quite a few people who contract it. Sure, the man was a one dimensional fighter. You do something, and do it greatly for 30+ years of your life, then try and change overnight…not as easy as it sounds from the couch. The fact that the man is probably 270-280 when he walks into the Octagon, and has the speed and strength that he does possess, puts him at a great advantage over many fighters in the HW division. The fact that he subbed Carwin was a testament to the fact that the wrestler was learning something. Sure, he wasn’t a striker at the top 3 or 4 in the world level, such as Velasquez, Dos Santos, and Overeem, but why would we ever expect that from a 30+ year wrestling champion, after such a short career in mma? Be fair, whether or not you’re a Lesnar fan or not, the man put it down in an arena that most people cannot make it into, much less shine in. Randy Couture is still one of my favorite mma fighters ever, and until he retired this last time, he was still primarily a wrestler. There have been plenty of fighters, especially heavies that were basically wrestlers that learned to duck and swing, some of the greatest…. Couture, Severn, Coleman… just a few of the most revered names in the hw mma game. Wrestlers, any of whom CV, JDS, or AO would dismantle fairly quickly if it was to remain a standing fight. I believe that Lesnar could have become a great fighter had the circumstances been better for him.