Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Fox

RUT NUT

Just thought I would share a couple pics of a fox I got on my trail cam. This is the first time I've got pics of one. It was chasing a coon back and forth in front of my cam. Surely it wasn't trying to take down a coon!? ImageUploadedByTapatalk1325303441.510103.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1325303459.277318.jpg

Wildlife

Denny
Supporting Member
Ross County, Ohio
Pretty cool pics! Early this deer season I tried to take a beautiful red fox with my bow at 35yrds. Unfortunately, I just missed. The arrow ricocheted off a stone underneath him and flew another 50yrds into some heavy thickets. Lost the arrow which sucks, but I surely appreciated the opportunity. Never saw him again.

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Pretty cool pics! Early this deer season I tried to take a beautiful red fox with my bow at 35yrds. Unfortunately, I just missed. The arrow ricocheted off a stone underneath him and flew another 50yrds into some heavy thickets. Lost the arrow which sucks, but I surely appreciated the opportunity. Never saw him again.

Hopefully it was after november 10th... If not, it's probably a good thing you missed. lol

Red foxes are awesome creatures. I always enjoy catching them on the trail cams. Nice pics, RUTNUT!