Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

THE ATA SHOW!!!What info or product would you like info one?

JD Boyd

*Supporting Member*
Urbana
My buddy is gonna be selling the new big game trail cams. Says they are as good as reconyx.... We'll see

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio
The new muddy sticks, did they make something to compete with LW's length? Also Millennium, did they finally incorporate a leveling capability into the M-100?

My buddy is gonna be selling the new big game trail cams. Says they are as good as reconyx.... We'll see
That sure is setting the bar high..Something to look out for I reckon
The new muddy sticks, did they make something to compete with LW's length? Also Millennium, did they finally incorporate a leveling capability into the M-100?
Very good questions! Not that it surprises me Greg your a genius !!!!!...

Last edited:

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Ditto on what Greg said. I NEED to know if muddy now has a 32 inch stick.

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
Seeing something for me doesn't work. I am more of a touch and feel kinda guy. I can see specs when they are realeased.

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio

I WILL have a set if they are comparable to LW. I would like to see a double top step and a comparable length with LW, and that would be the perfect stick.

Last edited:

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
We have two members of our hunting group going to the ATA. Eric and his son Kyle know a friend who got them tickets. They says it's A good time.

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio

I would really love to know this as well. However, I might cry if I find out Muddy came out with longer sticks.... Those new LW sticks I got will just never look the same to me again.....

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
From a guy who has owned both now the muddy sticks blow the lw out of the water in every aspect except length. Ease of use, packability, steps, attaching, the whole 9... I WILL have a set if the come out with a 32 inch stick.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Umm. . . best of both worlds. . . Leverage? Just saying.

You are right JD. Screw it. I am going hunting.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
OMO- You are correct. Some of these guys selling on ebay can't be making a nickel on them. Shipped for $80-90 is ridiculous cheap. Costs roughly $15 to ship them and then throw in the ebay fees and you are below cost.

Jim- True. No camlock.

Sadly no leveling on the M100...I asked if it will be in the future?And they said maybe as a new model..They have two new steel hang-ons this year one with leveling an one without..They are not the alone ones making some cheaper stands...I would think due to the economy they figure a lower price point will sell well...No go on a longer muddy sticks...I asked when??They said they feel it will take 2 ropes on a longer stick to make it work well.....So i guess the only thing new for Muddy is the fact they own Harvest time archery now...Changed a arrow label an raised the price which I feel will hurt arrows sales...Im going to try an write something up on some of the new stuff an such an post it up....

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Sadly no leveling on the M100...I asked if it will be in the future?And they said maybe as a new model..They have two new steel hang-ons this year one with leveling an one without..They are not the alone ones making some cheaper stands...I would think due to the economy they figure a lower price point will sell well...No go on a longer muddy sticks...I asked when??They said they feel it will take 2 ropes on a longer stick to make it work well.....So i guess the only thing new for Muddy is the fact they own Harvest time archery now...Changed a arrow label an raised the price which I feel will hurt arrows sales...Im going to try an write something up on some of the new stuff an such an post it up....

That seems a little ridiculous to me. How are the other manufacturers like LW, leverage, and gorilla getting away with only using one strap then? Dang it, Muddy...