Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Black F-150

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
F-150? Not this guy. Last person I known in my family to own a F150 was my mom. lol

I bet it was Mountaineer. lol Think he is a toyota man though.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I hope you guys know I was completely teasing. Those are some nice trucks. My Mom had a SuperCrew 2x4 and Dad had the Ext Cab in 4x4 for awhile though. They are pretty decent.

moundhill

Supporting Member
Hebbardsville..
I hope you guys know I was completely teasing. Those are some nice trucks. My Mom had a SuperCrew 2x4 and Dad had the Ext Cab in 4x4 for awhile though. They are pretty decent.

I like fords for the main fact that they're a good American company. I wouldnt hesitate buying one, dad has had one for around 3 years and loves it.

What's really junk are those Cummins Diesels..:smiley_chinrub:

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I like fords for the main fact that they're a good American company. I wouldnt hesitate buying one, dad has had one for around 3 years and loves it.

What's really junk are those Cummins Diesels..:smiley_chinrub:

I hear you buddy. Preaching to the choir here. I don't know why anyone could buy a half million mile engine when they could buy a 1/4 million mile Powerstroke that gives them fits? Trust me here. I own all of them except the Duramax.

Honestly, not trying to derail your thread. They are all junk MH. Put a Cummins in a F350 with an Allison Automatic behind it and you have the perfect truck in my opinion.

moundhill

Supporting Member
Hebbardsville..
I hear you buddy. Preaching to the choir here. I don't know why anyone could buy a half million mile engine when they could buy a 1/4 million mile Powerstroke that gives them fits? Trust me here. I own all of them except the Duramax.

Honestly, not trying to derail your thread. They are all junk MH. Put a Cummins in a F350 with an Allison Automatic behind it and you have the perfect truck in my opinion.

I'm just messin with ya hicks, I love Cummins lol. I've never owned one or drove one for that matter, but everybody i talk to says Cummins all the way. I was drooling at the FFA Natl Convention at the Dodge booth..they had a few Cummins and Power Wagon..

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio
I'm just messin with ya hicks, I love Cummins lol. I've never owned one or drove one for that matter, but everybody i talk to says Cummins all the way. I was drooling at the FFA Natl Convention at the Dodge booth..they had a few Cummins and Power Wagon..

That's saying a lot. Didn't you just get your license this summer?

rotflmao

moundhill

Supporting Member
Hebbardsville..
That's saying a lot. Didn't you just get your license this summer?

rotflmao

I know I know, i'm just going by what people have told me haha. And no i got my liscense February of my sophomore year, so I've had it a few years..got my first parking ticket today lol..:tantrum:

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I know I know, i'm just going by what people have told me haha. And no i got my liscense February of my sophomore year, so I've had it a few years..got my first parking ticket today lol..:tantrum:

Feb of your Sophmore year? Isn't that still 2 years away? :smiley_crocodile: