Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Mall Ninjas...

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
I am at Vances picking up some stuff and the Mall Ninjas are thick. Full bdu's, bandanas, skull and cross bone shirts...lol

30 person wait when I walked in...at least they are entertaining!

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
You have real mall ninjas up there. We have the cornbread version down here!!!

Last edited:

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
The Mall Ninja is easily distinguished by an abundance of “tactical” gear, such as fatigues, a thigh holster (with, of course, a Glock), combat boots, bandolier and other accouterments that you’d usually only see on a SWAT operative. Median age is usually 19-25, and they tend to boast about their various exploits with certain Special Forces units, all of which they’re too young and idiotic to have joined. They typically have opinions on everything, regardless of expertise, they are uniformly poor shots, and they tend to exhibit a frightening lack of safety.

Just Google Gecko45 (the original Mall Ninja)....awesome....wait EPIC is the MN term! lol

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Yea Been, you had me thinking of something else from the title of this thread. I automatically attribute the word "ninja" to the picture that jackalope posted above. Mall Ninja is somewhat deceiving IMO... lol. That chunky fucker on the cover of that magazine is something else, though! lmao His Foakley sunglasses are 100% pure bad ass!

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Yea Been, you had me thinking of something else from the title of this thread. I automatically attribute the word "ninja" to the picture that jackalope posted above. Mall Ninja is somewhat deceiving IMO... lol. That chunky fucker on the cover of that magazine is something else, though! lmao His Foakley sunglasses are 100% pure bad ass!

Me TOO! lmao Where I'm from, "ninja" is our PC version of the "N" word!!! :smiley_crocodile:

Gern186

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NW Ohio Tundra

That's a good one! I call them "jokeley's"