Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Violence? Lmao

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
I'm sitting here in a Macys at the Kenwood Mall on a bench while my mom, wife and daughters are shopping and thought I'd use the free wifi offered here and watch a video on a hunting website to kill some time. It was rejected or didn't let me because the site was considered violent! Lmao

Just had to share with y'all.

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Yeah Steve, that's where it's at! I just feel like watching something brown go down. The parking lot is a madhouse and got called an a-hole by a women cause she said she saw these women walking through the lot to their car to leave before I did! WTH!?! I told her "whatever", I was in front of her to begin with and I had the right of way and actually watched these women walk past her before they were in her field of view. We're in my moms new Jeep SUV so I hope we don't get keyed in the process. Some people turn into wackos during this time of year.

saddlepants

central Ohio
I absolutely refuse to go out even for a few groceries near the holidays. I would so go off on somebody. I just want my bread and milk and go home and not deal with anyone's holiday dysfunction. Poor Ken had some woman ram his cart before Thanksgiving to get to the new batch of Turkeys!

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
Yes, their definitely are some wack-jobs out there. I ran to Wally-world this morning for the 6 am sales to stock up on Christmas wrap. You should have seen them "Kicking and Gouging" in the Cologne and Christmas Candy Isles.....You'd have thought there was never going to be any more next year. 50% off is good, But not enough to get killed over!