Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Well whatcha y'all get????

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Told the wife earlier this fall that I'd like too get a new shotgun for deer since I've had mine for 16 years now lol... It's old and I'm old and need something lighter lol..... Well rather than go out and buy it for me she just got me a gift certificate and the guys from work did so as well as did my son so I'm well on the way too getting the Savage 220 that I've been looking at.... Oh and some clothes and a bass pro gift card as well lol... all the others were from Gander Mtn.....

Well what did the rest of you get?????

Mike

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Up Nort
I got a bunch of Bass Pro gift cards, cash, some rain gear, and a little buddy portable heater for the blind plus some other small odds and ends.

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
New boots, jeans and a couple smaller tool items. Wife gave me some $ to go toward my next firearm purchase (AR build probably).

Kids enjoyed themselves and were really appreciative.

Huckleberry Finn

$$ for a tree stand, a handwarmer pouch, and a bluetooth speakerhookup for the truck among other things...small but enjoyable Christmas

moundhill

Supporting Member
Hebbardsville..
I got a muddy safety system, new scent blocker coat and pants, some flannels and other misc clothes. I was the last one up for once too :smiley_blackeye:. Overall a great Christmas with the family though :smiley_deer:

$$ for a tree stand, a handwarmer pouch, and a bluetooth speakerhookup for the truck among other things...small but enjoyable Christmas
The thing that goes around your waist?...

I got most of my stuff early.Cold weather bibs,parka,hand warmer thingy I THINK huck is talkin about.Vanes,wraps etc etc..The kids gave me a Very nice Dallas cowboys wallet today.. Go ahead..Make fun of the Dallas fan..:smiley_depressive:

COB-TY

Retired to the happy hunting grounds above.
Ohio
My wife got me just what I asked for, nothing! With her broken leg she said I'd have to do my own shopping for a present. HATE shopping so in reality I got just what I asked for! Son in Iowa sent us each a Kendal. Hell I haven't figured out the telephone yet! :smiley_confused_vra

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
The thing that goes around your waist?...

I got most of my stuff early.Cold weather bibs,parka,hand warmer thingy I THINK huck is talkin about.Vanes,wraps etc etc..The kids gave me a Very nice Dallas cowboys wallet today.. Go ahead..Make fun of the Dallas fan..:smiley_depressive:

Give the kids a high five for me.... Great gift from them and I'm not a Dallas fan.... But who could make fun of that one..... :smiley_coolpeace:

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
My wife got me just what I asked for, nothing! With her broken leg she said I'd have to do my own shopping for a present. HATE shopping so in reality I got just what I asked for! Son in Iowa sent us each a Kendal. Hell I haven't figured out the telephone yet! :smiley_confused_vra

:smiley_clap: That made my day Ted.... I got a Kindle for the wife as well, holds like 3800 books that should give her something too do with the kids all gone.....

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
I got a hardcase for my bow from the wife. My son got me another native american figure from the secret santa at school. Small things but they mean alot. Got to spend the day with the family and watch them enjoy the things they got. Doesn't get any better then today has been for me.

Milo

Tatonka guide.
I got to see how much my entire family loves me..
I got the chance to help someone and make their life better....
I got to realize today I have the windows rolled down and the radio turned up.... on life.....

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
I got to see how much my entire family loves me..
I got the chance to help someone and make their life better....
I got to realize today I have the windows rolled down and the radio turned up.... on life.....

You're in a good place Milo..... Enjoy it.....

saddlepants

central Ohio
Nothing for gifts the money just wasnt there but I had a wonderful dinner with my husband and my Mom and its great she is still with us. I have a home, and heat, and warm clothes and there was no annoying crazy family large "thing" with fuss and screaming and not having everything right like in years past. I had decorations and lights and cookies baked in good company. I got allot Id say.