Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

alabama

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
What part of Alabama are you looking or wanting to hunt ?

I have a buddy that lives near Huntsville I can check in with and see if he can get me any information if you want.

So. Ohio Outfitters

I will make a phone call early next week and see what he can tell me. I do know he said there mostly leasing down around him. His dad, brother, and himself lease hunting property.

let me see what I can find out for ya buddy.

sounds good, i'm more than willing to pay a trespass fee if they will do that and the hunting is good

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
sounds good, i'm more than willing to pay a trespass fee if they will do that and the hunting is good

Since it is for the show how many people will need the pass to the property ? I assume yourself and one other guy to run the cam ?

If it wasn't so close to Christmas I would call him tonight. I will call monday and find out for you. PM me a number where I can get with you and let you know man.

So. Ohio Outfitters

Since it is for the show how many people will need the pass to the property ? I assume yourself and one other guy to run the cam ?

If it wasn't so close to Christmas I would call him tonight. I will call monday and find out for you. PM me a number where I can get with you and let you know man.

Yeah,
just me and the camera man......my number is 740-***-****, just text me if you can't reach me by calling

Last edited by a moderator:

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
I ll ask around as well Dave. All my family is down on the coast. Not the greatest hunting down that way.

Also. Talk to mrex. His buddy Eddie salter lives down that way last I knew. And Rex himself has hunted bama. Might be a good lead.

also the rut should be in January. Not sure when but about mid January.

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
My buddy in Huntsville said your welcome to call him and come down and hunt his lease anytime you want Dave. I will get you the contact information if you still want it.

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
That is an amazing offer from your buddy Redcloud! Doesn't even know Dave. lol

Not only did he offer a couple spots on his lease for Dave and his cameraman but he also offered to put Dave in contact with one of his friends that owns a ranch in Texas. I must say, I have some pretty awesome friends :)