Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

looking forward to monday.

Hoytmania

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Gods Country
Looks like I am going to break out the fly rod on Monday. :smiley_clap: a good friend/ of mine belongs to the trout club up in sandusky and he is taking me up there to fish Monday. I can't wait to break in my new rod on a nice big tout. I will be sure to get some pics and post them up.

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio
Fly fishing is something I have always wanted to try but never have. I already have enough expensive hobbies, and when I get into something, I go full bore. I'm afraid if I did try it, I would enjoy it way too much and drop more money than I should into a good rig. Enjoy yourself Steve, can't wait to see pics!

Hoytmania

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Gods Country
Got to enjoy a great day at Sunnybrook on Monday. This was my first time ever fishing there and I enjoyed myself greatly. I only hooked one fish through the day but everyone I talked with said the fishing was hard that day. I got a few pictures of the place to share.

IMG_1157.JPGIMG_1161.JPGIMG_1159.JPGIMG_1158.JPGIMG_1162.JPGIMG_1168.JPGIMG_1165.JPG

Riverdude

The Happy Hunting Grounds Beyond
Supporting Member
Ashtabula, Ohio
Steel Heads? I am going to be home in a week or two and plan on hitting the river pretty hard as long as the weather permits and it is not frozen. It is a fast moving river so thinking it should be Ok.