Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Buckeye Basketball (GO BUCKS)

aholdren

Supporting Member
South East Ohio
Gotta be a fan of Buckeye Basketball if your a true Buckeye. I think Sullinger is one of the best big guys this year but I also think he is a drama queen, a true flopper when he takes charges. Craft is definitely the best point guard in the nation, this dude always has his hands on the ball and drives the opponents nuts with his defense. Bufford will probably break all OSU scoring records TOO. Rounding out the starting five with Thomas and Sibert the Bucks are definitely a National Title Contender, unlike the SEC teams (Joe take notice of Buckeye Big Ten Basketball"). Just my opinion but I truely believe they will be the team to beat in March if they stay healthy..

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Gotta be a fan of Buckeye Basketball if your a true Buckeye. I think Sullinger is one of the best big guys this year but I also think he is a drama queen, a true flopper when he takes charges. Craft is definitely the best point guard in the nation, this dude always has his hands on the ball and drives the opponents nuts with his defense. Bufford will probably break all OSU scoring records TOO. Rounding out the starting five with Thomas and Sibert the Bucks are definitely a National Title Contender, unlike the SEC teams (Joe take notice of Buckeye Big Ten Basketball"). Just my opinion but I truely believe they will be the team to beat in March if they stay healthy..

I agree 100%. Craft will be a big time point guard in the NBA even though he won't get much hype. Sullinger is a mammal, but a prima-Donna. Buford has been a stud from Day 1! It could be our year!!!

moundhill

Supporting Member
Hebbardsville..
Craft is my favorite player in the nation, i love watching him play and create havoc. He's hands down the hardest worker on the floor in the country. Come on March!

twireman

Kingston, OH
Yep I love some college basketball as well. Looks like our downfall this year will be at the free throw line. That always drives me nuts!....GO Bucks!

epe

Lancaster
I am hoping Thad lets some if the freshmen play some minutes this year. Good to see some size for once in our guards-swingmen. Sam Thompson and L Ross are going to be good for some quick offense. A couple high flyers too.