Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Anyone know how to get in touch with Jbrown ASAP..I got something for him

Jim had said he was not a huge fan of the stock Elite Z28 grip..Elite released there aftermarket i piece E grip last week..And I was able to get one before they hit the shelves..Well I came across another an figured I would give it to him..If he dont like it he can send it back or whatever...Just needed him to contact me ASAP so i can make arrangements for it to be sent to him

Milo

Tatonka guide.
his wife will probably kick his ass if something else shows up so we should warn him...

A few pics

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio
Yeah, Jim and I were talking about those last week. We both talked about ordering one to try. I like the idea of a larger grip on the Elite.

I got one last week an test fit it..There is a gap between the top of the nose an bottom of the arrow shelf.Other then that fit is good,feels good an looks decent for a 30$ grip.I would think the rubber will be great in the cold..There is the same gap with my torqueless grip(its made for a pure though I think?).Im going to finish the season with the torqueless most likely unless I get time to give the rubber E a good shake down..I fear change!..My buddy says he is shooting well with his rubber E grip an he didnt love the torqueless.So who knows?

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Nick that's awesome of you dude! Sorry it took me so long to see this... I was laying under my furnace most of the night. I was planning on trying one of these grips in the spring, but if you have a spare I'd love to give it a try sooner!

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I forgot about the furnace blower deal..Hope ya got it fixed...Just send me your address and I will make sure it gets sent to you..I am not responsible for damaged arrows if this grip improves consistency

Lol. Ya I got the furnace put back together... new blower motor, scrubbed everything out in the cage assembly, re-wired some shit that looked like it needed it... Runs like a raped ape now. I'll send ya a PM with the address here in a sec.

Edit... OMO I think your inbox is full, brother...

Last edited:

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Oh BTW, thanks for looking out for me concerning the wife, guys. lmao I showed her this thread and she got a good laugh over those comments!

Nope!! looks to be double sided tape(included)..1 strip goes down the middle of the center of the grip.I..My torqueless grip is supposed to be glued on..But i wasnt keen to that,so i took a couple pieces of duct tape where the side plates sit an it shims up the difference(sounds bad but aint).It fits VERY tight..

I will most likely have a torqueless grip or E grip for sale sooner or later..Unless I get another Elite:smiley_chinrub:..Which is doubful I plan on buying a new sight,rest,stab strings,cables an arrows for the Z28 an maybe a tilt tamer.Plus ya,ll have convinced me i need some sorta light weight hang on an some light sticks.Plus the wife wants either a short Axle to axle hoyt or a Diamond an all my current accessories .. So I doubt I have spare money for a new bow anytime soon:smiley_depressive:.