Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Congrats to my buddy

I need to congratulate my buddy. A good friend of mine Brad Harris who lives in Kansas has just been selected as the next host of Benelli's American Birdhunter. I guess Tom Knapp decided to hang it up. Brad is 24 years old, grew up in kansas and was previously the head of marketing for Wolf Creek Productions. He has appeared with Tom Knapp before on the show and has also been on American Archer with Tom Nelson. I believe they went Caribou and Black Bear hunting in quebec. This guy lives to hunt and has been involved in the outdoor industry since he was in high school. Him and 2 buddies from high school went and got major sponsors to sponsor their waterfowl videos called "young guns". Some of their trailers are still on youtube. He still helps run the family farm plus takes in about 10 paid hunters a year to run an outfitting business on the farm and on other nearby lease properties. Needless to say, this dude has it going on. Brad and I talk often and he has been bugging me like crazy to come out and hunt since I last hunted with him 2 years ago. I hope you guys can support the show when they start airing their new episodes in January. He has been working real hard and had 13 hunts scheduled for this fall alone. IMO he's living the dream.