Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

survivors

dante322

*Supporting Member*
Crawford county
With one day of gun hunting left (not many muzzy hunters round here) I checked my cam today. The crop of survivors is looking pretty good.

There are also a couple forkhorns and at least 4 does still movin around this area.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Nice! Looks promising for you to finish out the season or at least have some big boys going into next season.

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
That first buck is a hog. Doesn't look like he missed many meals lmao.

Should be a good late season or a helluva a start to next season. Gotta get my cams back out there tomorrow and check the other side of the property.

dante322

*Supporting Member*
Crawford county
Put my cameras back out last week so I dug this thread up.

this 9 point is running around with a small six.

Thought this was a big doe at first, but in the next few pictures it is turned and you can see the staind tarsals. Looks like it might have been shot at some point TOO.

dante322

*Supporting Member*
Crawford county

Looks like the one with the old wound is actually a doe, and she has 2 wounds. There is another pic that shows the exit hole on the high shoulder shot.

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Welcome to our hunting grounds. Some of the guys that hunt the neighboring grounds just fling lead and hope it falls. Actually I am surprised she didn't.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I would have to wonder if that one is from a bullet or arrow. That should be a dead doe.