Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Hava very BEERY christmas TOO!

saddlepants

central Ohio
Merry Christmas to all and to all a GOOD drunk, lol!

Attachments

• grolsh bottle tree.jpg
    grolsh bottle tree.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 86

Gern186

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NW Ohio Tundra
Yeah, I thought Yeungling was probably a beer that there was just a lot of hype over because it used to be hard to get, then I bought some at the local grocery store and I'll be damned if that's all I have been drinking now for the last 3 weeks.

DJK Frank 16

Supporting Member
Hardin County
Yeah, I thought Yeungling was probably a beer that there was just a lot of hype over because it used to be hard to get, then I bought some at the local grocery store and I'll be damned if that's all I have been drinking now for the last 3 weeks.

You got that right Gern, I had buddies bring it to my house right after it made its way to our area, and I always harassed them for jumping on the "Yuengling Hype". Tried it myself a few days ago and man, it's good beer!

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina

Been drinking it off and on for some time now.... we could get it 30 minutes from the house and I really like it.... back before it came to Ohio I would get it for parties and only have a select few in on it lol.... the commoners got common beer hahaha

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
Certainly you's have to save all the bottles up ahead of time....Building one "As you go"....I can see someone falling into it............

Derek j

Knox Co.
Hell, that was the whole reason why I agreed on a vacation to myrtle beach 2 years in a row. I could get yuenglings!! I also got it when we went to Massachusetts. Stopped in PA just for that reason. at least now I don't have to wait for vacation to drink it!

Huckleberry Finn

Yea I love Yeungling...didn't like it at first bc I prefer it out of the bottle or can, not the tap; but drink it regardless now all the time. But now I have to drive to Ohio to get Chipotle!