Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Licking County Tresspassers

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
The guys are probably looking for my sheds I'd say...........

The girls are probably looking for Huck........

Hunting close to a housing addition has it's drawbacks... Every bordering house is about to have a sign posted in their backyard!

cdy_0447.jpg cdy_0028.jpg

Last edited:

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
It amazes me the people who live next to a block of woods and think it's just their little park that they can go walk around on.... WTF..

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
If that happens to be what the girls are doing and I just happen to see them.........I'll watch for about 30 minutes just to be sure!... Then I'll run em out.........rotflmao

Mike

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Up Nort
Same problem on one of my properties. At least they weren't running a marathon through it.

epe

Lancaster
My hunting buddy talked to his dad, said someone went on his farm in Kentucky, took the card from his camera, took a shit in it, then closed it up... Won't tell you what I would do if I caught em...

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
I had a card come up missing before.....was hoping they dikked around and I got another pic in the internal memory but didn't happen. I TOO feel like you epe.....probably be best I didn't catch someone messing with a camera. I already lost one brand new cuddyback last year.

There are now weekend rental cabins bordering our land. So I feel your pain. At least they arn't trying to make quad paths and cut up your trees for fire wood. City People think just because there is a large track of woods they are free to to do as they please. Little do they know just a few decades ago people who did this stuff got shot at and maybe killed. At the very least their headlights would get knocked out. I've had old timers tell me that when they were young they would ride around on "patrol". If they found a vehicle with Franklin County tags and if it wasn't parked in a State or National Park or in a public parking lot it was going to have broken headlights.

Last edited:

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
I know the feeling Archertl...... Tired of putting No Tresspassing signs right in their trail! Headlight Idea is quite interesting!