Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

WTB Goose Decoys

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
I'm in need of some goose decoys. I can make floaters work if I get a field spot, so I guess I'll start there. But I'm not opposed to full bodies either. I'm willing to trade and/or buy. Just wondered if anyone had stuff out there they need to unload...

Mike R

*Supporting Member*
Check craigslist Lima type in uniopolis 2 doz for 100 bucks not sure if that's a good price or not

Schu72

Streetsboro
Funny you should post this....we just started finishing our basement today and I have two bags of goose decoys that I thought about selling. I have 6 giants and 12 standards with decoy bags. No way I could ship these though. I'n not even sure what I would want for them even if you were closer.

The 6 might be magnums not giants. It's been a long time. I'd probably have to measure them.

Last edited:

epe

Lancaster
I am going home next weekend for Xmas.. if someone could get them to me in either c-bus or Lancaster I could take em

Huckleberry Finn

Jesse if you want those from Schu I can get them from him on Wed of this week and give them to Milo.

Just sayin that I love to be a fuggin whore

Longdraw

Central,Ohio
Curran has some fullbody goose decoys he talked about selling Jessie,,my cousin has 6 magnum goose shells that are almost brand new he want $50 for them,I have 6 hardcore fullboy goose decoys with a avery 6 slot bag I will sell for $85

Huckleberry Finn

Yup just one of you let me know...I could adjust my plans accordingly or if it doesn't happen by then I'm planning on being up there during the first three weeks of January to work.

Depending on the size of the decoys that trip might work better for me but I'll do the best I can!

...surprised you went along with that idea Jesse, I know you and ole Milo have an old bone about transporting decoys!

Last edited:

Schu72

Streetsboro
Jesse, here is what I have.

The larger ones are about 36x18 inches and the standards are 24x10 inches.

If these aren't what you are looking for it's no biggie.

Milo

Tatonka guide.
thems good deeks jesse..started out with them and killed a slew of birds over them with some full bodies.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Should I assume the silence means they are not what you are looking for?

No. Just been busy as hell man. Work has been insane this week...

Let Adam have a shot at them. I appreciate you posting pictures and I would take them if I was sure I'd get to use them. My buddy offered to loan me his this season, so I'll survive on those until I can figure out what my needs will actually be. Hunting the spot I picked yesterday, I could survive with some floaters...

Buckmaster

Portage
A little late.....I gave away 4 dozen magnum sized floaters last summer to a girl at work for her husband. I haven't duck hunted since 1991 so it was time to pass them on.