Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

FOR SALE Kel-Tek Sub 2000 9mm Carbine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member

Thinking of selling her as she's a safe queen.. I have put about 200 rounds through it and the same was reported to me from the original owner... I have never had a failure to feed or extract.. Hasn't jammed once.

Kel-Tek Sub 2000 9mm Carbine.
3 magazines, 30rd, 17rd and 10rd
Zipper soft side case
Original paperwork and box

$325

Here are some pics. I can get better ones if needed.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
I'm interested. How's it shoot?

She shoots great, Pie plates at 100 yards offhand, snappy with quick followup. Rear peep with front hooded post sights. Under 50 meters it has the velocity of a 357 magnum, at 200 meters the muzzle velocity of a 380 acp.

Which mags? Glock?

Yep. Glock mags.

Last edited:

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Just forwarded a text to one of our members which had asked me about these last weekend. Hopefully you two hook up on this one. I think that is a VERY fair price, especially with the extra mags. That 30rd mag is over $30 plus shipping.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
So what's the thoughts on using this on coyotes? LOL!!!

With 30 rounds and a red dot that would get me to 100 yards (which is all the further you can shoot around here! LOL!!!) I'm thinking it would make an awesome "Spray and Pray" gun!!!

Buckrun

This is what I did to the Kel-Tec I bought from Phil. I am thinking about getting this one from Jackalope. You know 2 is 1 and 1 is none. I bought 3 more 30 round mags and 3 - 17 rounders. Next will be a Glock 17. So another Kel-Tec. May be a good choice too. We will see how long this Queen sets in the safe.
[video=youtube;RNGCV2RLVPk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RNGCV2RLVPk[/video]

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
She's a damn good gun and fun as hell to shoot.

Jesse if you could find some good sp or hp bullets it would be deadly on yotes in the woods and good for most shots on the fields. The only issue I could see with the red dot is she wouldn't fold up once it's mounted on the top. I'll try and get a video of it posted cooking through some rounds. Fast and quick recovery.

Status
Not open for further replies.