Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Hunting this weekend?

epe

Lancaster
So who else is going to be freezing their butts off in a tree this weekend? I am hitting a property down home that doesn't get gun hunted. Dad filled a feeder and saw a doe by it at 2 in the afternon. With the cold, I would think they would be moving early..

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
We will be out....Gonna try and get Z's last tag filled.....I have a couple blinds out and coleman heaters that need dusted off.

Boone

*Supporting Member*
N.E. O-H-I-O
It's been a long week here at work so I packed up the truck last night and am blowing out of here early for an urban zone hunt. In this cold and late in the year, the first skinhead or 3.5 yo buck gets it. I'm not pulling my weight with my team!

twireman

Kingston, OH
cutting firewood all day saturday...sunday after church i'm filling two feeders and putting cams up. My next time in a tree will probably be next Thursday evening. Good luck to those heading out.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
thought crossed my mind until the Mrs told me all we had going on this weekend. I made her aware of the bonus weekend and told her to plan whatever she wanted for this weekend. I am a family man all this weekend so I can be MIA on the bonus weekend.

rgecko23

*Supporting Member*
Massillon, Ohio
Its the wifes birthday sat. So I spending QT with her and the kids all weekend. Sun. Afternoon I am going to go put corn out and maybe move a stand for next weekend. Gonna be all dayers sat and sun of the bonus weekend.

Darron

Dayton, Ohio
X-mas shopping tomorrow while my wife is cooking X-mas cookies. Then we are taking a road trip down to the property Sunday to fill feeders and put cameras back out. I can't believe my wife is actually wanting to go with me. Next thing I know she will be wanting to go hunting:smiley_confused_vra

Next weekend waterfowl opens back up so I plan to split my time. I'll hunt deer one day and waterfowl the next.

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I'll be in a marsh tomorrow near the lake, hopefully pounding the snot out of some feathered critters. Not sure what I'll be doing Sunday yet.

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
No hunting this weekend of any kind. Most I will do is put some corn/molasses out.

Getting everything around the house ready for winter. Plow on the tractor, clean up, straighten up barn, that sort of thing.

Saturday moring I am setting posts for a pole barn I am starting. 30x50. Already have most of them done.

Huckleberry Finn

Saturday moring I am setting posts for a pole barn I am starting. 30x50. Already have most of them done.

Awwww yea. I'll be home in 2 weeks and we can do the metal? I'd be paying you to let me slide down a metal roof with snow on it at this point hahahaha

Big H

Medina
Got a call this morning from a friend that saw 2 different bucks about 15 minutes apart bird dogging across one of his fields.......Find the right estrous doe and you never know what may be behind her.

moundhill

Supporting Member
Hebbardsville..
I might get out saturday morning, who knows. I dont really have any drive to hunt right now. I'd like to take a doe or two more, but i'll probly just wait till a few weeks. Sunday i'll probly be doing some yard work all day.

DJK Frank 16

Supporting Member
Hardin County
Not sure if I will make it out this weekend or not. OSU vs. Kansas tomorrow at 3 then UFC Pay Per View tomorrow night. I will probably get the woodburner in the shop going about noon and lay into some Busch Lights! It's been one of those weeks! Best of luck to anyone hitting the woods though!

JOHNROHIO

Participation Trophy Winner
Working on it, the wife has no idea but have a blind date with a doe tomorrow night. You should see here i have only been given pictures as we have not had a chance to meet but she's pretty, she has long eyelashes that she likes to flutter, Her name is Bonita, The way her tail wags and the glow in her eyes with corn on her mind. She keeps her hair just so, You know nicely slicked back. shes been dying too meet me.

Schu72

Streetsboro
Not sure if I will make it out this weekend or not. OSU vs. Kansas tomorrow at 3 then UFC Pay Per View tomorrow night. I will probably get the woodburner in the shop going about noon and lay into some Busch Lights! It's been one of those weeks! Best of luck to anyone hitting the woods though!

Nice...sounds like a good time.

Huckleberry Finn

Working on it, the wife has no idea but have a blind date with a doe tomorrow night. You should see here i have only been given pictures as we have not had a chance to meet but she's pretty, she has long eyelashes that she likes to flutter, Her name is Bonita, The way her tail wags and the glow in her eyes with corn on her mind. She keeps her hair just so, You know nicely slicked back. shes been dying too meet me.

:smiley_clap: