Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

DEAL You LW climbing stick guys might wanna look into this

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Double dang! Thanks for the heads-up OMO. Has anyone found a better deal than this anywhere? If not, I may have to try to order two sets.

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
move it JB

Seriously? If I go for this, the wife may be a bit unhappy... for a few hours at least. Even though I've been spending quite a bit of money lately, this seems like something very well-worth pulling the trigger on.

Milo

Tatonka guide.
Seriously? If I go for this, the wife may be a bit unhappy... for a few hours at least. Even though I've been spending quite a bit of money lately, this seems like something very well-worth pulling the trigger on.
they are never happy..believe me...you do have bibs to buy...hell get one set at least

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
they are never happy..believe me...you do have bibs to buy...hell get one set at least

Lol... the bibs money is considered spent... no issues there. This 200 bucks + shipping would be additional. And ice fishing season hasn't even started yet. lmao

Milo

Tatonka guide.
Lol... the bibs money is considered spent... no issues there. This 200 bucks + shipping would be additional. And ice fishing season hasn't even started yet. lmao
get it before ya have kids....JUST SAYIN

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
move it JB

D - U - N done. :smiley_clap:

The guy I talked with from LW said this only a cosmetic defect in the sticks... They just look a little darker than the normal sticks. Nothing a little spray paint can't fix, IMO. He said they'd ship out today and I'd probably have them by Monday. How awesome is that?!?!? Now I just gotta convince my wife of the awesomeness. lmao

Last edited:

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
D - U - N done. :smiley_clap:

The guy I talked with from LW said this only a cosmetic defect in the sticks... They just look a little darker than the normal sticks. Nothing a little spray paint can't fix, IMO. He said they'd ship out today and I'd probably have them by Monday. How awesome is that?!?!? Now I just gotta convince my wife of the awesomeness. lmao

It is awesome dude. Have her call me, I'll back you up! LOL!!! :smiley_crocodile:

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
It is awesome dude. Have her call me, I'll back you up! LOL!!! :smiley_crocodile:

I tell you what... Instead of a petition and tea party gathering at Fountain Square, how about we organize to convince my wife how awesome me and my money-soaking habits are? lmao Help me pull that off, and I'll drop a deuce on the hood of Tonk's car.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
I tell you what... Instead of a petition and tea party gathering at Fountain Square, how about we organize to convince my wife how awesome me and my money-soaking habits are? lmao Help me pull that off, and I'll drop a deuce on the hood of Tonk's car.

DEAL!!! Then we'll have more than one guy around here who has shit on the hood of a "famous" persons car!!! :smiley_crocodile:

Double dang! Thanks for the heads-up OMO. Has anyone found a better deal than this anywhere? If not, I may have to try to order two sets.

.I have never seen them that cheap...The only thing close is the Leverage sticks same height an weight are going for 90$ish shipped for set of 3...They got the dual steps which would be nice..But I dont know where there made an they have yet to establish a reputation..As EVERYONE knows the LW sticks are Proven kick ass:smiley_bril: Glad someone was able to take advantage.
.I can hear it now"what 99$ old OMO has to be full chit"

I done blew my wad for awhile so my sticks an light hang on will have to wait...Fella's I Rarely pay retail!

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio
Dang, I may have to order another five for that price. Anybody wanna buy an extra stick off me?

JB, I assume you called in about it, right? How much was shipping?

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Dang, I may have to order another five for that price. Anybody wanna buy an extra stick off me?

JB, I assume you called in about it, right? How much was shipping?

He said he wasn't 100% positive, but figured it would be 14 or 15 bucks. They were going to bundle my two sets together... But I don't know how many sets they can fit in a box.

Milo

Tatonka guide.
He said he wasn't 100% positive, but figured it would be 14 or 15 bucks. They were going to bundle my two sets together... But I don't know how many sets they can fit in a box.

hims crazy if he don;t know...them fuggers ship shit everywhere..

Milo

Tatonka guide.
JB I thought of something you can tell your wife....tell that if she wants to divorce you after buying them that at least she will have half a decent set of climbing sticks

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
JB I thought of something you can tell your wife....tell that if she wants to divorce you after buying them that at least she will have half a decent set of climbing sticks

lmao That's some funny shit right there! lmao

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
I was about to say just write his and hers on the box soon as it gets there.....Or Call LW and have them add it just in case she gets the box first!
It'll ALWAYS be alright clear up until it's NOT!rotflmao