Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Fuggers!

saddlepants

central Ohio
That aint the first time neither. Im tellin ya Im gonna bring the blind home and set it up right there in another week and a half ! Have my coffee and go out about thirty feet to my blind! You think Im kiddin?

saddlepants

central Ohio
I seen more deer today than any day Ive hunted since Oct!! Saw seven deer today. 3 in my yard and the other out drivin. Maybe there gonna start movin more before next weekend. Thin Im gonna set the pop up out by the driveway tomorrow night for the am coffee hour. Crossbow, coffee and two steps from the house:smiley_crocodile:

moundhill

Supporting Member
Hebbardsville..
I usually see a few deer in the feilds by the house, but thismorning was unreal, there was a group of 7, a group of 4, a group of 3 and and a group of 2. All within 30 seconds from he house, i told myself "man i hope theres a toozer in the woods right now". Goodluck with the backyard deer SP lol

I seen more deer today than any day Ive hunted since Oct!! Saw seven deer today. 3 in my yard and the other out drivin. Maybe there gonna start movin more before next weekend. Thin Im gonna set the pop up out by the driveway tomorrow night for the am coffee hour. Crossbow, coffee and two steps from the house:smiley_crocodile:

my kind of woman ..:smiley_clap: be sure you place it where you can watch the t v also .