Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

More Dead Deerz

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
Here is another part of my collection taken here in Licking Co.

hpim1703-1 (2).jpghpim1704-1 (2).jpghpim1708-2.jpg
hpim1707-2.jpg

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Nice collection you have there Rick! I prolly would have shoulder mounted a couple of them if it were me.lol Nice euros!

Thanks for sharing!

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
Diane wanted a few nice ones to Euro.......#2 of the 4 got done because I got all excited (while he was behind some thick brush) and kept saying the old....Don't Look At The Rack....That is Bullshit as I saw rack start out and shot the wrong Buck! I'll show you the one I fugged up on before long....He was around a 160 and I had him dead to rights............except!

Last edited:

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
OK....Here is a picture of the "Egg on my Face Buck"...We called him Crab-Claw and I watched him for what seemed like an hour before he hit the brushy fence line and disappeared....He was angled towards the Apples so I just knew he was gonna pop out at any minute...I was shakin like a dog shizzin a peach seed.......first sight of rack, I dropped crosshairs down for a double-lung and pulled the trigger.......I about fell over when I found the buck.......But I HAD to do the right thing and tag it! Madder'n Hell....But I tagged it!

cdy_0657.jpg

Attachments

• cdy_0657.jpg
    cdy_0657.jpg
    230.9 KB · Views: 198

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Dang man, "tunnel vision" or "kill mode"! Either one applies. I can easily see how it could happen during the heat of the moment. CC looks to have been a real stud. Thanks for sharing.

Looking at the first pic again it appears bucks 1 & 3 could have been twins or bros at least.

Last edited:

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
Dang man, "tunnel vision" or "kill mode"! Either one applies. I can easily see how it could happen during the heat of the moment. CC looks to have been a real stud. Thanks for sharing.

Looking at the first pic again it appears bucks 1 & 3 could have been twins or bros at least.
Funny you'd say that......They came out of the same thicket......?????