Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Okay looking at the Savage 220

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Anyone have one or have a buddy who has one who can give me some feed back real time not some opinion on the web from Cabella's or Gander Mountain or Dick's that leave their comments about the gun and their experiance????? Rather hear it from trusted sources....

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Ive seen these things shoot just as well if not better than some tar hunt custom slug guns.

That's good too know... so far everything I've read has been positive waiting for some more personal info on them.... Like someone who owns one lol....

Ohiosam

*Supporting Member*
Mahoning Co.
I have 2 buddies that have the 12 gauge Savages. Not sure of the models but both really like them. Now that I think about it I'm pretty sure I know a third friend with one. 2 of the 3 I would consider " gun guys" that would be well informed about guns.

FredT

SE Ohio
I TOO was looking at them closely last year. I liked the green camo one a lot. I have several slug guns and MLs and could not afford the price of the camo 220 with a good scope. Everything I know and have heard is good, good, very good.

If you are really considering it just go buy it then invite me up to shoot it. I'll bring some slugs and we'll see what it really likes.:smiley_clap:

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
I TOO was looking at them closely last year. I liked the green camo one a lot. I have several slug guns and MLs and could not afford the price of the camo 220 with a good scope. Everything I know and have heard is good, good, very good.

If you are really considering it just go buy it then invite me up to shoot it. I'll bring some slugs and we'll see what it really likes.:smiley_clap:

Or I can come down with the beagles and kill two birds with one stone....... :smiley_coolpeace: X-Mas is coming and I think a new weapon will be under the tree this year :smiley_clap: