Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Dead Deerz Collection

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
Thought I might "Show Off" (as Huck puts it) some of the deer collection around here. There are 4 others at Diane's House, 2 being mounted and a 12 point I am slowly working on as a different sort of display.....

hpim1700-1 (2).jpghpim1699-1 (2).jpghpim1701-1 (2).jpghpim1702-1 (2).jpghpim1697-1[1] (2).jpg

Attachments

• hpim1706-1 (2).jpg
    hpim1706-1 (2).jpg
    262.4 KB · Views: 239

JOHNROHIO

Participation Trophy Winner
That's a great collection xbow. I love walking into a room full of whitetails. By the way the wall paper is bad ass!

RUT NUT

Very nice collection! I hope my wall looks that way on down the road! Thanks for sharing.

Huckleberry Finn

Sumbitch has been here for a week and already knows what Huck says and what Huck does...I have lost my game, dammit.

Nice wall! hahaha

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Sumbitch has been here for a week and already knows what Huck says and what Huck does...I have lost my game, dammit.

Nice wall! hahaha

You know Huck, I didn't notice any of your clothes in any of the pictures as well...... You are off your game aren't you rotflmao

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Looks like you have the same disease the rest of us do. Might have even had it longer than many of us. Hopefully I have the number of nice mounts you do someday!

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Wow! Nice walls! Thanks for sharing Rick! You've brought down many inches of bone throughout your hunting days! Thanks for sharing! Reminds me of Ron's walls!lmao

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
Wow! Nice walls! Thanks for sharing Rick! You've brought down many inches of bone throughout your hunting days! Thanks for sharing! Reminds me of Ron's walls!lmao

Your Brother Is One Great Guy and I am pretty sure you "Are cut from the same cloth"....(When I was an "Oiler" I'd always help Ron hook-up so we could talk deer)..........Thanks Ric

Huckleberry Finn

You know Huck, I didn't notice any of your clothes in any of the pictures as well...... You are off your game aren't you rotflmao

Gimme time, I've got a busy schedule. Heck, I offered to Hoyt anyone of my clothes when we was dragging my deer out (I took clothes off as we walked ;)) and he said no! Figured someone would want my UA vest hahaha.

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
Hey.....Whose socks are these in my iving room?....Leave a UA vest here and I'd know who it belonged to.....ME!...LOL...I'd give it back.....about April or so.....................rotflmao

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Hey.....Whose socks are these in my iving room?....Leave a UA vest here and I'd know who it belonged to.....ME!...LOL...I'd give it back.....about April or so.....................rotflmao

Just about the time he'd leave it there again rotflmao