Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

The next technological challenge of the hunting in the future?

Trail cameras have made a huge difference in how hunters "view" an area as huntable. Simularly, scent free hunting clothes, mock scrapes, full bodied decoys, increased detailed camo, etc. have all made differences in how we hunt.

I see video cameras being the next "big thing", as a challenge for hunters to bring the memories in the field, home.

I have a hat cam, but haven't used it yet. I'd like to get some coyote calling on video.

Do you see yourself or the hunting future going the direction of getting hunts on video?
Thank you, Bowhunter57

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Yep. Still working on it. Have the stuff. Just need to upgrade the computer to do any video editing. Oh yeah, need to kill something too.

I don't foresee this as being the next technological advance that is going to help the hunting. I just see it as a growing trend.

JPN

coshocton
I've been videoing for a few years now. I have my 2 bears, a 10 point and a few does on video so far. Not the best footage but still a lot of fun to be able to share with people and go back and watch. I really want to get more serious about it, new camera and start editing footage. It adds a whole new challenge and messes up some hunts but still fun

Last edited: