Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Yes < im studying!!

saddlepants

central Ohio
Yeah I AM studying for my Math final tomorrow. You will still see me on here off and on all day. Everytime I get to a problem that frustrates the hell out of me I have to walk away (or come in here) and then go back and start over. Thats almost every one:smiley_cry:

cotty16

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
I feel your pain. I have a final due by tonight to finish up my third class in this guidance counselor program. I also have two projects due today and tomorrow. Both are 99.9% done, but I'm avoiding all school related activities right now like the plague.
I'll be putting the finishing touches on the projects later and doing my final tonight.

saddlepants

central Ohio
UGh, I hate this stuff. Its like the final exam review is a foreign language. I got a B on the first two tests and turned in all the homework and got good enough grades on the quizzes but I failed the last test..ahem..it was on Tues (gee I wonder why). I swear with math its like if I do a test or quiz right after the homework I do great but if I wait a few days or a week forget it. I forget everything. It all jumbles together into one big confusing mess of letters and numbers. Now Im doing a review sheet for the final and I SWEAR TO GOD we did NOT cover half this stuff!! I cant afford to fail this exam...if I get at the very least a C Ill be happy. Gonna be a long night. Put me on the most sophisticated piece of equipment and I swear Ill have it figured out in no time....Give me basic Algebra and Im a snivelling crying confused lost baby.

saddlepants,
Good luck with your test(s)! Sometimes it's best to just walk away and give your noggin a break.

Been there, done that...and I'm about to go through it again. :smiley_depressive: The next 6 months are going to be all about crap...biologically speaking. I have an OEPA exam to pass in May and it'll take all of the next 6 months to get all the math formulas, chemistry, biology, hydraulics and 10 state standard methods...squeezed into my noggin. :smiley_crazy:

Bowhunter57

saddlepants

central Ohio
Good luck to you. I basically found awhole concept on using the graphing calculator I missed while mom was in the hospital thats causing me to not be able to do this stuff and failed the last test. There is no way in hell I can pick this stuff up tonight. Its like a whole other language. Im doomed tomorrow and the final is worth 40% of the grade at 200 pts.

Huckleberry Finn

It's nerve racking making sure everything is doen and cited properly.

Not sure what you're 'doen' but I know the feeling...only its a couple thousand people that read if it you're wrong...

saddlepants

central Ohio
:smiley_coffee: Up dressed and trying to swallow some java...then its outinto the rain to clean the stalls and feed the horses and then go take that final. I dont know how to do almost half the shit on it. I Pray for a C so I dont have to take this class again!!!!!!!!