Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Got a guess.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
It's a good idea, But in the end it looks like a bunch of moles.. LOL
tatt.jpg

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
How am I supposed to look at the stars with the stretch marks blocking my view?!?

I ain talkin bout if she's hot.. If i wanted yall to look at her, i would have posted one topless with only 2 dots to connect.. Dang. lol

I can't believe nobody has gotten this constellation.

PS... Quit double clicking the icons.. Ya locked the thread.. LOL I need to figure out how to disable that.. I keep doing it too.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
How am I supposed to look at the stars with the stretch marks blocking my view?!?

The square blue envelope one beside the thread title in the forum. It tripped me out too when i did it the first time. I don't like that "feature". Many site owners on the VBForum have been complaining about it and want a patch to remove it.

BTW We need one of them twitface pages where people have friends and follow each other around... Think you could throw that together?

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
I know a moley Orion when I see it.

Bingo... Glad someone got it.

I figure a board full of hunters who spend so much time outdoors could recognize Orion the hunter. It might be a cool tatt if it was smaller and the dots connected. But like that it just looks like moles. lol

formerbowhunter1023

Now Posts as Jesse..
SE Ohio
The square blue envelope one beside the thread title in the forum. It tripped me out too when i did it the first time. I don't like that "feature". Many site owners on the VBForum have been complaining about it and want a patch to remove it.

BTW We need one of them twitface pages where people have friends and follow each other around... Think you could throw that together?

I'll do Facebook. I refuse to do the Twitter bullshit. That takes it too far. I only have a Facebook page. I do use it a lot more now that I have an iPhone with the app. But before that, I just used it to stay in touch with a few old friends. I'll through together a page tonight...

swantucky

The Crew
Swanton, Ohio
I'll do Facebook. I refuse to do the Twitter bullshit. That takes it too far. I only have a Facebook page. I do use it a lot more now that I have an iPhone with the app. But before that, I just used it to stay in touch with a few old friends. I'll through together a page tonight...

You also use it to say hurtful things to me.