Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

What is it with people

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Why is it that people shoot some nice bucks and you know down right that they're exstatic and are just glad too get a deer like that but when it gets time too take the picture they act like a hardass and couldn't be bothered too smile too see the excitement on their faces..... makes me want too take the deer off of them for being dicks...... WTF..... This one was harvested in Coshocton County.....

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Because the TV hunting shows tell us that if you kill big bucks you're a bad ass.. Atleast they are anyway... So you have to look like a bad ass if you kill a big buck. You're now a badass just like Michael waddel. Youse a bone collector now. You bought all his shit to be a badass like him. Now you got the bone too....

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
I'm always grinning when I have my picture with a deer and it doesn't even have too be mine.... :smiley_clap:

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
That first kid sees bucks like that everyday. He grows them on the farm in a pen outback. Plus with an ass crack for a chin he probably can't smile lmao.

The second kid...well, what can I say about that other then he is a goofball. Some people are born to run the camera and some are made to be in front of it lol.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
That first kid sees bucks like that everyday. He grows them on the farm in a pen outback. Plus with an ass crack for a chin he probably can't smile lmao.

The second kid...well, what can I say about that other then he is a goofball. Some people are born to run the camera and some are made to be in front of it lol.

I resemble that remark..... rotflmao The operating it :smiley_crocodile:

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I won't make fun of either one of them. I'm not the guy standing behind the buck. I will let you know whether I will be smiling or not IF I get one this year.