Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Christmas Lists

Huckleberry Finn

Well, it's that time of year again...What do you want for Christmas?

This really does get harder as your get older...there's nothing I want. I'll love getting to see my family and doing some late season hunting, that's obviously what's most important. Not being a Grinch, but there's just not much that I need/want.

I could use some ideas. I know one thing on my list is a zip knife (thanks for that one Hoyt). http://www.basspro.com/Gerber-E-Z-Zip-Knife/product/49489/127313

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I must be weird because I can think of a ton of stuff that I want lol. I usually just ask for Cabelas gift cards and I lump them all together at the end of the year. Although earlier this week, I sort of planted a seed in my mom and dad's heads that I'm in need of a dedicated slug gun and that the H&R Ultra Slug has caught my eye. :smiley_bril: Wouldn't that be something if they both got me one?!?! Hahahaha... what a terrible problem that would be. rotflmao

Riverdude

The Happy Hunting Grounds Beyond
Supporting Member
Ashtabula, Ohio
I want my daughter to do well in school, be happy and wish and hope she does everything with her life she wants. I want nothing, I have it with my daughter, family and the rough necks here on the Rig.

I will be working Christmas for the 3'rd year in a row.

JOHNROHIO

Participation Trophy Winner
I always look forward to seeing my kids get that huge smile on there face when they get to the one thing that has obssesd them as the hunt does to us. I KNow with my son i will hear about somthing for two months or longer that he is itching to get his hands on that you almost give in and give it to them early. As for me i would like to have, one of those dumb mad bomber hats with the rabbit fur inside.

moundhill

Supporting Member
Hebbardsville..
I need some new camo, i'd like to get treestand camo tops and bottoms, and lacrosse of muck boots. Other than that, just little things for my jeep and hunting.

saddlepants

central Ohio
I always look forward to seeing my kids get that huge smile on there face when they get to the one thing that has obssesd them as the hunt does to us. I KNow with my son i will hear about somthing for two months or longer that he is itching to get his hands on that you almost give in and give it to them early. As for me i would like to have, one of those dumb mad bomber hats with the rabbit fur inside.

Hey I have one of those, lol. Realtree camo with the fur and the top part flips inside out with Blaze. I wore it day one and stayed dry and warmy!! Got it at Bass Pro